A concentrated liquid trivalent chromium based which when diluted with water will form a colourless to an iridescent blue/green protective chomate coating.
Can be sprayed or wiped. It is approved for aerospace to U.S. MIL-DTL-81706 and MIL-DTL-5541 F and for Architectural Aluminium
- Contains no hexavalent chromium - meets all RoHS test criteria (IEC1 11/24/CD).
- Excellent corrosion protection with or without paint.
- Excellent paint or powder adhesion allowing metal deformation after painting.
- The coating has low electrical resistance - under 0.8 milli-ohms/cm²
- Is preferred for difficult high-solicon pressure die-castings after careful cleaning.
- Can be used to repair anodised coatings and refresh them before painting.